Since we recently sold my very favorite car of all time, the echo, ( sniff, sniff...see post below this one for it's tribute) Rich has been in the market for a new car. He found one he really likes, and since he's Rich, he got a pretty smokin' deal :) I'm not on here trying to say, LOOK WE GOT A NEW CAR, I'm just really happy Rich finally has a car he really likes and looks super sexy in! He was so nice to get me a new car a couple of years ago and take custody of the Echo for so long, but since Montana is not really "echo-friendly" (haha) we had to get something a little higher up with some more umph. It's an Acura MDX. I'm nervous because I'm a Toyota girl but everyone is reassuring me that Acura is a good make. So without further ado...Here is my congratulatory video tribute to Rich's latest purchase.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
9 comments:
Yeah, well my husband's sexy in a 1999 Mazda Protege with a scraped up bumper, so take that!
J/K - so, I've posted about 5 comments on your blog today!
you kill me as does your husband. I worship the acura mdx so I am pretty stoked for you.
P.S. you MUST tell me what program you use to make your videos b/c they are PIMP!
That's awesome! Yeah for Rich - I'm way jealous :)
Oh, that is sooo funny. I'm glad you finally got him a new car so you don't have to wake up every morning to take him and so that he can drive himself. I hope we can chat on the web cam soon. Miss you guys!
Acuras are great! Jake is Mr. Car Guy and he has an Acura that he plans on owning forever. They are really good cars. Congrats on the new purchase!
and this is why you are my favorite person in the whole world!
yes I blog stalk you...and this is why...
seriously you are the funniest person ever!!1 LOVE the movie and LOVED the tribute to Phil.I think my van might be jealous:O)
That's awesome!
Post a Comment