Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mickey and Minnie are married in real life!!

Allow me to introduce Mickey and Minnie Mouse...
I'm not kidding! Their names are Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor and they have been the voice of Mickey and Minnie since 1983 (Mickey) and 1986 (Minnie). And GET THIS.... THEY ARE MARRIED IN REAL LIFE!!!! Are you kidding me?! I'm so giddy over this fact!!!! I just read all about them on Wikipedia because I've always thought Mickey MUST be a billion different voices, but no way... Wayne has been the voice of Mickey longer than anyone else since Mickey was invented! Russi is the voice of TONS of people including Hughie, Dewey and Louie on DuckTales (D-D-D-Danger! Watch behind you, there's a stranger out to find you. What to do? Just grab on to some DuckTales... WOO OOH) and those purple hair twins on the Simpsons. So I hope this little magical fact adds some magic to your next Mickey & Minnie Experience!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so freakin' awesome! Russi Taylor was also the original voice for Strawberry Shortcake who remains my favorite to this day! :)

RazakFamily said...

Where do you find this stuff???

Julie and Kyle said...

seriously magical.

Trent and Steph said...

This is the best news that I've ever heard. How romantic. I love it and I LOVE YOU!!!!!