Friday, March 27, 2009

...a little looksie at our dirt road living...

7 comments:

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

So when do we get a tour of the inside of the shoe box??? I'm dying!!!

Miss you soo soo much right now!!

Britney said...

I was hoping we would get to walk inside with you. Maybe next time? I love those evergreen trees! When does spring start there? Your house and matching storage shed are cute!

Cheree said...

Kellie,

Holy Smokes. I'm such a loser. Here I was complaining yesterday because of our "2 inch snow storm." You got us all beat, hands down. If it makes you feel any better, it looks completely amazing. It's beautiful. It looks like you're living in a movie! Or one of those inspirational quote posters or calendar photos. Thanks for the fun video--it made me and Devlin laugh. We miss you already.

The Brown's said...

lovin the color of your house!!!

Seriously that is a butt load of snow! CRAP! Sorry about that:O]

The Erickson Family said...

Looks pretty awesome!

Spence and Car said...

kellie i love that you taped that so we could all get a true visual of what your house/life is like up there! wow it really must be cold! it seems really pretty, gorgous! so down here you have to watch out for coyotes but i'm thinkin you better watch out for wolves.jk

Kristin said...

We got snow too! But it melted by afternoon...