Saturday, April 19, 2008

explosions in egypt...

ok so I'm trying to figure out the whole post a video thing...so this is a short movie of me on a ghetto bus in Egypt opening a soda that has a retro peel back pop top...but it exploded...and the way I say "shut up" is SO utah valley.....I'm not hatin', I'm just saying :)

8 comments:

Todd and Ashley said...

You are so cute Kellie, I love the bus, when was this video taken?

Stacie Aho said...

Yeah, when was this taken? Did you go to Egypt recently? I love your "Shut up", something about it is so funny to me :)

Kristi said...

You represented UTAH VALLEY! I mean, like, really!

Heather Nelson said...

Kellie! This movie made me miss you more than I already do! You're so cute, put more movies on! :) P.S. you've probably already heard this but Kristie Rosser quit....drama

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

I peed my pants watching this video. I miss you so much, and I love reading your blog, because you are FREAKING hilarious!!!! YOu always have been. I found a photographer, Amy Adams. She's LDS and knows all about the Mormon Wedding crap. I'm about 40 days out, and totally excited! I need your address so I can send you an invite to the WEDDIN'!!

Miss you!

Brandi Lyn said...

OHHHHHH how i miss you!!!! You are so flipping hilarious.

I looked for your mom in church...where was she?? Tell her to look for the blonde midget k??

Brandi Lyn said...

wait...did you go to egypt?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I have seen those cans because my friend over here had one because her husband brought one back from Iraq!! They suck I almost amputated my hand trying to get the stupid thing open!! And then the soda was nasty -- so not worth losing a hand!!!!!