Monday, April 14, 2008

update...

Ok so I need to come up for air and blog already, ( thanks for the reminder of my blog-o-licious life Auntie Sylvia!) We are in a SERIOUS "24" obsession marathon. Jack Bauer is the most kick a human on the planet. Rich is back to using his "24 lingo" and always pretend to be speaking to a walkie talkie telling them he needs back up, Tony Almada or the president on the phone RIGHT NOW. It's killing me. Other obsessions we have currently are looking for jobs, BBQ-ing, talking about possibly starting to think about trying to attempt to make an effort to work hard and make a goal to get skinny, :) and teaching baby moo how to crawl. We've tried bribing her with toys that are just out of her reach, showing her examples of how her cool mom and dad can crawl and positioning her just right to where it would be a cinch to crawl. Nothing is working so soon I'll have to tie a donut to the end of a string and lead her around the house. That should do it since Macy is a major chunk...as of today, 17.6 pounds. I held a baby at church today that I swore was the tiniest little thing I've ever seen, but he was eight pounds... I cannot freakin believe Macy was 2 whole pounds smaller than him. FREAKY...so I love love love that she is a big chunky ball of cute pudgy baby. I LOVE IT. I could just eat her little chubby baby legs...I'll put up some new pictures tomorrow....Also, Rich and I headed up a neighborhood cleanup this past Saturday which turned out way fun.... it was nice to get out early on a Saturday and meet some new neighbors and clean the place up a bit. Thanks to everyone who came out and helped!!! Ok Rich is telling me to stop blogging so we can start the next episode...help.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Neither of my girls crawled, they did a butt shuffle...I just posted a video on my blog check out their monkeyness!