Monday, April 14, 2008

look at my kid...

ok this is just a showcase of the cute little baby that lives with us.... enjoy...



8 comments:

Heather Nelson said...

Kellie - you've raised the bar for cute babies - how the heck am I gunna have a kid now? We can't be friends when I do haha j/k

Unknown said...

shes's seriously a doll!! cutest lil' red head i know....by the way you are always changing you're wallpaper, i love it!! where do you download yours? i use the pzam website, but never find anything quite like this! office party thursday????

Brandi Lyn said...

WOW you two make adorable kids!! She is amazingly gorgeous Kellie!

Todd and Ashley said...

Well isn't she the cutest little thing ever!! I love kids in beanies, they are the cutest.

Michelle McKinley said...

I need a Macy fix!!! And a Kellie and Rich fix too.......

The Brown's said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She really is a beautiful baby! I love the cheeks!

Mishlers said...

She is adorable! I am excited to meet her, we'll be there for Steph's wedding, so let's play!!

Drea said...

She is SOOOO cute!! We really need to get together so our little girlies can play!