Wednesday, April 30, 2008

confused...

Will some one please please explain to me why every time there is a tornado ANYWHERE it just so happens to "rip through a trailer park, destroying several trailers"...EVERY TIME!!! What the crap is that? You never in your life hear of a tornado "ripping through a multi-million dollar neighbor hood full of rich and famous people" it's SO hilarious... it's like trailers have built in "please destroy me" signs painted on the top of them. And they ALWAYS interview people missing teeth and holding their ugly dog... That's motivation to finish college right there. Finish college all you kids out there so you don't have to live in a super dangerous tornado magnet...random that I've been thinking about this all day, I know... but for real...what is that all about??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok - I totally agree with you! So true, never thought about it before!! I love how random your mind is. I would love to just shrink myself down and spend a day in your head, I bet it would be the best trip ever!! HAHAHAHA I love you!!
PS -- I think tornados hit trailer parks and fires and mudslides hit the rich people. And I can't say that when it happens to the rich people that in a sick way i kinof enjoy it because its like, Ha you deserve it you rich prideful people!!-- Which is so evil but hey i am human!!!

The Erickson Family said...

You know what they say about tornado's and Vegas hookers, they both eventually end up in a trailer park. Even Mater on Cars recognized that, "I am happier then a tornado in a trailer park..."

ps: If you don't have Cars memorized yet you must not have kids, or ones that are old enough to watch it yet.

The Erickson Family said...

ps, check out the latest video's Lisa posted on our blog.

Julie and Kyle said...

seriously, im totally offended right now. haha, just kidding!!! i totally agree. maybe god loves rich people more... did i seriously just say that?!?! oh yah, i did.

The Brown's said...

I totally agree! I also have spent some time thinking why is it that when ever they have to interview someone on TV they always get the toothless wonders!

Jeff and Holly said...

How is your trip?! Are you in Vegas yet? Just so you know it is freezing here! It was actually snowing last night, yeah SNOWING! I hope you are enjoying the sun while you are there. Watcing Idol wasn't as fun without you guys. Drive safe!