Monday, February 25, 2008

surprise present..


Ok so we had our insanely fun and good looking neighbors over last night for our annual EHM party. ( you can check 2 of them out HERE and the other 2 still need to get with it and join the BLOG WORLD) An EHM party is where we take turn bringing desserts (Jodie's are "better" than ours) and watch/make fun/cry over the show Extreme Home Makeover. Sometimes, like this past Sunday, we don't even watch it at all and just talk about the following...Being wealthy because we live on 200 east (haha), baby poop, Ty's weird way of talking (welcome home, Knapp family, welcome home), x box 360, the starting and quiting of jobs, our neighbors and their noise habits, and we think it hilarious to lay our babies next to each other and see what happens. Last night Macy almost clawed little Emma's eye out because she was very jealous of her crinkly colorful little book and her advanced rolling skills. Anyways so TODAY we open out back door and MUCH to my surprise I saw a cute little present with a tag that says To:Macy but NO SENDER!!! So I unwrap the box and inside was a BABY UGG BOX! I was like WHAT THE CRAP??????? So I open the Baby Ugg box and inside was....A CRINKLY COLORFUL BOOK!!! I was so happy that it was a book and not baby uggs because I really really really really wanted a book for Macy after last night!! We sat and played with Macy and her new toy for an hour and she is LOVIN it...mainly because it's a brand new thing she can try to eat, and WE are loving it because she has already in just one hour learned to grasp at the different pages...she's not on Emma's level yet, but next EHM party she'll give her a run for her money!! :) So...now all we have to do is figure out who gave her the little book.....hmmm..... I'll be checkin for little babies running around with uggs!!!!

2 comments:

Wadsworths said...

Kellie, This is Heather Wadsworth (Warren). I saw your blog on Sarah Lords page and thought I would say Hi. You have such a cute little family!

Jeff and Holly said...

I am so glad she loves it! Cute picture. Are you going to be watching American Idol on thurday? I would say we could watch it together tomorrow night but i have a weird obsession with ANTM which is on in the middle and so i switch between them. But if you will be watching it on Thursday we should totally watch it together!