Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Dew....


Ok so I chopped my hair off. and made myself a HELLO BLONDE :) My hair is a Kacie Eversole Sami Wood Creation so if you need a referral I'll give you either because they are FABULOUS!!!!! Ps... when I started this whole hair extravaganza I went in for highlights and a trim....BAM!!! But I really like it!!! :) PPS. Disregaurd my chubby cheeks...I just get so jealous of Macy's that I feel like I should have them too...hahaha WHATEVER. :)

10 comments:

Britney said...

Your hair looks really good! And wow, seeing your picture next to Macy's makes me realize that she looks so much like you even if she did come out with red hair.

Julie and Kyle said...

HELLO JANET JACKSON!!! you are SO hot!!!! love it!

GOT WOOD said...

you are so HOT!!! i love this picture of you. we had so much fun doing hair.

Granum Family said...

Hot mama! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Kellie!!! You're hair looked like this when I first met you!!! I love it :)! You're a MILF!

Todd and Ashley said...

Kellie you are one sexy mamma, I love the new look on you. You make a way cute blonde and I love the cut. I chopped my hair off when I first got married and it was so fun for a change, but I like mine longer so I grew it back out.

Stacie Aho said...

You're a hot momma. Chubby cheeks? Crazy girl! I LOVE your baby... she's the cutest.
-Stacie

Amanda said...

My gosh girl you are HOTT!! I LOVE it!! You look SO cute with short hair!!! Oh how i miss you...

Brandi Lyn said...

Ok, i dont know why that last comment says "Amanda"....cus that was ME. I don't know who amanda is....freaking WEIRD!

Matt and Amanda said...

Love it!!!!! How is Casey anyway?