Ok, so the baby is due in two weeks. :) and I'm SO excited to meet her!!! I'm 2 CM dilated and 50% effaced, so anytime now I could just start contracting like a crazy lady!! Oh and I did baby laundry today...crazy! I mean MY BABY'S LAUNDRY... that was a definite first... I didn't want all her cute little outfits and blankies smelling like babies r us so I washed EVERYTHING... OCD, or necessary? You decide!
Update on our Knapp Knews... Rich is LOVING his new job as city manager of Bluffdale, UT. He likes going to work everyday knowing there will be a new challenge and new things to figure out and fix. He has VERY long "to-do" list for the city... but he is super pumped about tackling it all head on! He is so ambitious and let me tell you...that is freakin hott. He is one hot red headed go getter. Mmm..mmm..MMH!
As far as my profession...I am confused in my new role as "stay at home mom". BECAUSE I'm NOT A MOM YET :) I officially retired last Wednesday from my "OBGYN-ing" and now I'm just a "stay at home person". SOON enough, I'll be able to change my title to "stay at home MOM." I'm reading this super cute book my sister, Kacie, bought me called "I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson, and it has TOTALLY helped me transition from working world social girl to being really excited and feeling very blessed to be able to stay at home with our lil' Macy moo. (but still be social..duh.. I AM still Kellie!) It really is SUCH an honor to be a mom and I'm SO happy to get this show on the road! Rich and I are both getting geared up for Halloween, Rich is probably going to be PONCHO VILLA... complete with black curly wig, black mexi-stache, big thick eyebrows, a poncho and sombrero. I am going to be puffy and fat... complete with big belly and swollen ankles and toes :) or maybe in labor! :) Rich and I are on the activities committee for church so we are helping with our ward Halloween party Tuesday and then going up to Rich's city for trunk or treating on Wednesday.
And lastly, because food is VERY much my 'thing' right now.. I'd like to ask you all to go
out and try for the first time, or RE-try ( if you already have) my favorite new food.. CHILI CHEESE FRITO'S. I know, I know....gross... but NOT. I was grocery shopping the other day and randomly threw them into my cart because they were really cheap, and let me just tell you... I am LOVING THESE THINGS... they are SO naughty for you and SO high in calories, but just do it. :) ok.. i'm going to bed...after i eat some fritos and brush my teeth..haha
out and try for the first time, or RE-try ( if you already have) my favorite new food.. CHILI CHEESE FRITO'S. I know, I know....gross... but NOT. I was grocery shopping the other day and randomly threw them into my cart because they were really cheap, and let me just tell you... I am LOVING THESE THINGS... they are SO naughty for you and SO high in calories, but just do it. :) ok.. i'm going to bed...after i eat some fritos and brush my teeth..haha
9 comments:
oh my goodness you are adorable!! You are having a baby! woo hoo! congratulations sweetie, it's the best thing you'll ever do. Being a mommy is by far the most special thing you'll ever do! You look cute all prego :) I'm so glad you found me, i will be watching your blog for more info on the little one! you and your hubby are so cute by the way. I had no idea you got married! That's so exciting! Good luck with your contractions...YEE HAW!!
p.s. you'll be the BEST mommy ever! :)
I can't believe that you are almost having your baby!!!! So excited for you!!! Oh and those fritos sound nasty but I'm glad they are satisfying your cravings :)
Cute Kellie! It is perfectly ok to wash all of the baby's new clothes! They have sweet and sensitive new skin, who knows what kind of hands have been on the baby clothes at the store! :) I am super excited to hear about the arrival of little Macy. Oh and, don't worry, when she comes your days will fly by just trying to keep up with her schedule!
You just now discovered those Fritos? I always ate those when I was a kid! Yum! I'm so excited for you to have little Macy Moo. You must have Rich post pics the day of! :) As you will probably be in bed recovering...
okay, please post more things. i love reading your blog. yesterday was fun! gavin couldnt stop talking about the masks. haha. by the way, that picture of you two is maybe the hottest thing ive ever seen. love you!
I can't wait for you to have your baby! That's so cool that Rich is a city manager! It's like he's famous now in the city of Bluffdale. Well I guess I've never known any of my city managers, but they should be famous! Maybe you can move into the Roark's house on Ain't Ree because they're moving to Illinois.
Kellie-love! I'm so glad you found me! I don't think I have seen you since high school! Or maybe I ran into you once or twice in Provo? You're gonna be a mommy?!? That's so awesome! Yay! Hope the delivery goes well. Love you! :)
Sarah Lords
Kellie,
This is Ciara Schofield (formerly Decker) and I am missing you guys and Cedar Hills so much! I cannot believe you had a blog and I didn't know it. I heard rumor you just had baby Macy (my nieces name and is SO cute) so I won't expect a reply immediately, but I best see that you are checking out my blog at schofam.blogspot.com and I will be perusing yours as well. I miss you girl!
C
Post a Comment