I like this tagging business... :) I'm supposed to tell you 8 weird things about myself... and if I only get 8, then I wanna think about this one....I better make them good!
1. I absolutely HAVE to have the newer prettier super red carts when I shop at Target. Ya know there are the squared faded red ones and then there are the NEW pretty deep red rounded carts... I seriously don't even think I would shop there without a new cart... I would go out into the parking lot, rain or shine, and track down one of my brand spankin new red beauties. :)
2.I hate mayonnaise and eggs. Two extremely common things... but I'm picky about my hatred. I REFUSE to put mayo in my sandwiches and burgers because the mere THOUGHT makes me gag. But I have no problems with chicken salad and tuna. Which is essentially ALL mayo. And eggs are gross... no french toast because of the eggs, no scrambled eggs, no om lets, no egg mcmuffins, nada... weird.
3. I have a very particular order I like to do things in the shower... it HAS to be shampoo, condition, body wash WHILE conditioner is in my hair, full rinse of everything, shave and then wash my face last... it has to be that way, mostly cause I forget weather or not I did something if i don't keep it in order :) haha
4. I go through sponges a lot quicker than the normal person... usually one a week. I LOVE the way they clean and HATE the concept of the germ infested bacteria breeding ground. Oh and I microwave my sponges for 2 min every two days....to kill bacteria.
5. In my house the shower curtain MUST remain shut unless you are immediately getting in or out...as soon as your out, you wrap the towel around you and then turn around and shut the curtain.... I hate when it's left open.
6. Kids gross me out. Their hands are yucky... that isn't just weird...it's heartless and mean I know... but I can't handle touching kids hands. I guess I need to get over that.
7. I don't sing in church, and I never have. Even in primary, I never sang. However I do make the effort and open the book and mouth the words. I get an A for effort and F for sound coming out of my mouth.
8. I hate Santa. I always have. I don't think it's fun to learn all about this supposedly wonderful, generous, fat guy who gives us presents once a year just to find out that he doesn't even exist. He's a big freakin scam. So I don't buy santa decor and I don't really wanna push the santa thing with my kids. But I love snowmen, Christmas trees, and all the other Christmas fun! So no bah humbugging for me!
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
4 comments:
Wasn't this a fun tag? I had to really think about it. I like reading about the OCD things we all do. And, I totally have a routine in the shower too!
Those are really weird things. Hi Rich.
I love finding out all these weird things about you :) So fun!
You are very entertaining. Just like you I could have gone on for about 20 or so before even having to stop to think. I'm glad that you have been tagged twice so that now you feel special enough to be as bored as the rest of us.
Post a Comment