It's the little things in life that make me happy.
And then sometimes, as you can tell by my apology post, it's also the little things in life that me fly off the handle at some poor unsuspecting Costco employee.
BUT back to the happy :)
This summer has been one for the books! We had a blast and had too many adventures to count!
Two things that made this crazy mom a WHOLE lot happier are as follows...
Do you have an A&W fast food establishment near you? You have to. If there are two locations here in Montana, than chances are you have 9 locations near you.
If you do then please turn off the computer and RUN to the nearest one you can find. Because their root beer floats are OFF THE CHAIN.
I can still say off the chain, right?
I consider this lovely root beer float to be summer in a cup. DELICIOUS summer in cup.
It would be un-lady-like of me to reveal how many times I drove the 11.4 miles to the next town over to pick up one of these bad boys this summer. So I'll just say it was somewhere between "Way Too Much" and "Are you freaking kidding me, Kellie?"
Really it wasn't my fault that they sold this gigantic cups of heaven for only $2 during the month of August. Mama didn't raise no fool, I know a good deal when I see one, and I'm cashing in. Even if it does ensure early onset diabetes.
So go, live out your root beer float dreams, and write me thank you note later.
Moving on....
Now this is just rude...
I thought I liked apple fritters. Until of course, they opened a donut shop 0.3 miles from my house. Then I discovered I LOVE these apple fritters. I live and die for these apple fritters. I will never go back to grocery store apple fritters again.
I have at least 4 witnesses that have born testimony that these are, in fact, the best donuts on the planet earth and at $2 each, they had better be right?
RIGHT. THEY ARE.
I'm 100% positive when you enter heaven, you are greeted with a fresh-from-the-oven, apple fritter, from Powza Bakery in Whitefish, MT.
Dear Kellie,
Why are you being such a butt and telling us about these life changing apple fritters when clearly we have no access to them because we live in Las Vegas/Utah/Idaho/Oklahoma/California/Texas/and the like?
Love, Everyone who reads your blog.
Dear Everyone who reads my blog,
Get your hiney to Montana and I will buy you all the apple fritters you can handle.
Love, Kellie.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
1 comment:
You forgot Arkansas! :) Sorry, I just had to. Your blog is so fun to read! I'm glad you made the commitment to blog more.
Post a Comment