Thursday, April 7, 2011

...a disaster of epic proportions...

In my haste to add a blog to a different heading yesterday I idiotically erased my blog roll... UGH.

So.

If you have a blog, I want to read it. Please email or comment with your blog address so I can get back to ignoring my dirty house by reading your fabulous blogs.

Thanks :)

14 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Shaniandogg.blogspot.com

Cause I know you want to read.

ash & diz said...

You know you want to read my blog!!! :)

ashleyandsundance.blogspot.com

Ciara said...

www.schofamily.com

catch our craziness up in herr!

Danielle said...

wiscombelove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'd hate for you to have to clean the house....uggg.

kbdenneys.blogspot.com
sweettreatsandmore.blogspot.com

Emily Shaw said...

memilyrae.com

Unknown said...

www.timandshan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stevenandstephaniedodson.blogspot.com

Marianne said...

Hi. It's Nick and Marianne. Our blog is nickandmarianne.blogspot.com

A Lady Reveals Nothing said...

uh, duh!

www.kadyhexum.blogspot.com

Molly said...

snydertopia.blogspot.com

Calli said...

ryanandcalli.blogspot.com

GOT WOOD said...

Samiandwaynewood.blogspot.com

Julie and Kyle said...

julie-sheblogssheblogs.blogspot.com