Don't these look so Disney? Or maybe just Tigger??? I don't know, but they are cute and will match the wedding perfectly :)
Pay no mind to the parts I missed or that one that is cracked . :)
P.S...... Dear Carly Brown Mortensen, I thought about you, your wedding, Gwen Stefani, altitude sickness, weight watchers, falling off a goat, the jello "junk", fun times at the office, and your overall cuteness the ENTIRE time I made these :) I LOVE you, Dr. Mortensen and those babies!
5 comments:
I can never make my oreo truffles look that pretty! But I could sure go for some right now. Good work!
ONLY 14 truffle casualties? You have some will-power girl. They look delicious, and having eaten your delicious truffles before, I have already gained 4 lbs from looking at the picture you posted.
you are so cute to remember me. ps you made my wedding complete...especially when i was dating dirty old spencer..hehe and last week when spencers bro went to the temple totally tried to pull of the goat trick but no one is as cleaver as ms knapp. miss your stinkin guts.
Send me some!
Post a Comment