Both of my kids are sleeping right now... I feel like running up and down the streets screaming of joy, but then that might wake them up, so just kidding.
We are having a relief society swap meet exchange thing
tonight. I'm bringing a gently used Guess bag. I'm REALLY hoping I don't end up getting a crocheted toilet seat cover for it :) We are also playing the price is right and I've been asked to be a "barker beauty." I'm thinking big big hair and fake eyelashes.
Remember Macy's batman obsession? Well her whole life we've used Little Einstein's toothpaste with a picture of a rocket on the front, so we've called it "rocket paste" I think Rich called it toothpaste last week, because ever since Macy has memorized every friend and foe of the caped crusader, she is now calling it "two-face." I honestly think she thinks we are calling it two-face. I'm just going to let her :)
We are selling Rich's car... if you buy it, we'll bake you cookies, give you a high five, fly you here and you can drive it home :)
There is a cat in my backyard that doesn't belong to me. Last week a random cat walked through my front door into my living room. NO THANK YOU. Not a fan of felines.
We are having a relief society swap meet exchange thing
tonight. I'm bringing a gently used Guess bag. I'm REALLY hoping I don't end up getting a crocheted toilet seat cover for it :) We are also playing the price is right and I've been asked to be a "barker beauty." I'm thinking big big hair and fake eyelashes.Remember Macy's batman obsession? Well her whole life we've used Little Einstein's toothpaste with a picture of a rocket on the front, so we've called it "rocket paste" I think Rich called it toothpaste last week, because ever since Macy has memorized every friend and foe of the caped crusader, she is now calling it "two-face." I honestly think she thinks we are calling it two-face. I'm just going to let her :)
We are selling Rich's car... if you buy it, we'll bake you cookies, give you a high five, fly you here and you can drive it home :)
There is a cat in my backyard that doesn't belong to me. Last week a random cat walked through my front door into my living room. NO THANK YOU. Not a fan of felines.
Dear residents of Montana... let's start a petition so we can get an Olive Garden up in here.... PUHLEEEEZ.
I have one billion people to email back including but not limited to my cousin Sarah, my Auntie Carol, my visiting teacher, Sylvia Fabulous Hill, my red headed friend Sarah, Manda Simpson Curran, and my sister Katie Conway. Just know I love you and I'm working on it. :)
I have one billion people to email back including but not limited to my cousin Sarah, my Auntie Carol, my visiting teacher, Sylvia Fabulous Hill, my red headed friend Sarah, Manda Simpson Curran, and my sister Katie Conway. Just know I love you and I'm working on it. :)
2 comments:
waiting for a new poll ...
Kellie - seriously, where do you find these pictures? Have you been to my neighbor's house and didn't stop by to see me?
BTW, what's wrong with a toilet seat cover...
Post a Comment