I added that fun diaper picture in there there to illustrate HOW MUCH FUN changing a boys diaper is... that was ONE change... ONE. Between turbo poo, pee shooting straight up into the air, desetin, and vaseline to help protect his business after going under the knife....it's a big big job. Thankfully he's all healed so we cut the vaseline out of the mix which makes for less surprise number one episodes :)
He's the sweetest, cutest little boy. He eats every 3 hours in the day, then sleeps for a 5-6 hour stretch between 10 and 3:30ish, then after he eats for 30 minutes then goes back to sleep until 7:30ish....it's awesome. He's super cute, and we love that he is getting chubbier and more and more cute by the day! YAY!
12 comments:
He's adorable! Little boys are so much fun!
I'm so excited you have a boy! I can't say much about baby girls, but baby boys are so sweet!!
We are so happy for you! He is cute, cute, cute!!! Glad you are enjoying having a little boy!
i love him. and love the new blog look! miss you friend!
He is so precious!!! Congrats! When Aaron would pee every time I changed his diaper, I would get so frustrated, so I went online and found something called a PeePee TeePee. Anyway, in Norman I could find them at little boutique stores, but here in AZ I found them at BuyBuy Baby. Anyway, conrats again!!!
Oh Man Baby Luke is super cute!! I don't have a boy and I could not imagine getting peed on every time I changed a diaper. Good luck. I saw these things on babysteals.com the pee pee teepee and I first laughed my face off and then I thought they might actually work!
http://www.bippityboppitybaby.com/peepeeteepee.htm
Now that I just typed that whole thing I saw that someone else posted that same thing. I think they also sell them at BabiesRus.
Kellie he's so cute...and soo Rich. We are having the same poop/pee everywhere at our house too! You need to buy some peepee teepees. They've saved me from so many sprays in the face!! Love you guys! Congrats on your handsome little boy!
what a cute boy!!! I {heart} him! I LOVED the pile of diapers:) Happy for you that things are going well:)
Kellie, he is GORGEOUS. I want him! Boy diaper changes are pretty, different, huh? But after a while I definitely came to prefer boy diapers to girl diapers. You don't have to worry so much about.... "contamination." Eww! You should come to Vegas shortly and let me meet him. Wait, and you. :)
we LOVE that baby boy and Macy looks so cute we can't stand it. Clive loves having another grandson! We are so use to having pee in the face and on the floor. Rich was the last pee er of 5 and it was a trip.
I totally know what you mean about the diaper changing. It's so much more complicated with a boy! I've been peed on a few times. Plus there's so much to clean around and there are ridges! What the heck?!
Hi Kellie! I hope I don't seem like a stalker commenting on this! I saw your blog on someone else's blog so I decided to see how you're doing! I just wanted to say Congratulations on your adorable little boy! He is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well! :)
Post a Comment