Rich bought Macy a slinky last week... note to self and the general public - NEVER buy a 2 year old a slinky if you expect it's life span to last longer than 2 days. So today when Rich got home from work, Macy pulled a super sad face and handed him her tangled beyond repair Slinky and asked if we could "go buy anuder one". To which my husband replied, " Nope, I already bought you one. If you want another one you have to mow the lawn for money and then save it all and then I'll take you to buy a new one".
...um.....
I'm pretty sure that is not gonna work out so well... BUT if she does mow the lawn, I'll be sure to blog about it...
2 comments:
Rich is gonna feel bad when she breaks out the mower...
It's a hard-knock-life at the Knapps house!
Post a Comment