Thursday, June 18, 2009

I dare you not to cry....

The other night I was cutting potatoes for dinner when this commercial came on...Next thing I knew I was sitting on the couch bawling.....and no , I'm not pregnant... I dare you to watch it and not cry.... Check it out HERE ....

5 comments:

Ciara said...

ok so I fought the tears, but try this one on for size :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E4J8lFn5PI&feature=channel

that one caught me off guard on tv and YES, I definitely did tear up during it! (and no i'm not pregnant either).

Cheree said...

So, I didn't make it, but Devlin did! The mom coming off the bus. Sheesh! That's what did it.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

The soldier coming home always gets me. I can relate so well.

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

That should be illegal.

Unknown said...

OMG I was doing good until I saw the MOm Soldier hugging her kid!!! I lost it... thanks a lot