If you haven't seen this ( which you probably have since I'm way behind on movies these days... YOU HAVE TO! I love love love love love this movie. I love cute and funny movies with good messages, and that's exactly what this is. And since I was born in the 80's I'm still AMAZED at " the graphics" haha... SO GOOD. So go see Up!!! P.S Thank you Mom and K-fed for watching the little moo while we went!!! It's SO fun to go to the movies sans the kid!!!
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
4 comments:
everyone I've talked to says that it's awesome!! i can't wait to go see it :)
I've been dying to see it, but we can't seem to find time!!! How are you? We miss you and your cute red-heads!
I loved it too!! I didn't think I was going to because I thought the previews seemed kind of lame. I cried at the end. What a great story, ha? My kids keep yelling, "squirrel".
I haven't seen it yet Kellie, so I'm even more behind that you! And by the way, I love that you said "sans"...last time I used that word it was when I was ordering a shake from Jack-in-the-Box "sans whip" and the guy behind the speaker had NO idea what I was talking about. I must say I got a kick out of it since me and my sister decided ahead of time that they probably wouldn't know what it meant...haha!
Post a Comment