Thursday, June 25, 2009

excuses, updates, and no pictures....blah!

So, you can always tell how my life is going, depending on how much or how little I blog... CLEARLY we have been busy!! I have been traveling/having people stay with us for the last 2 and half weeks! I was in Vegas for all my brother's pre-mission activities, then the day I got back we went to Spokane to see our good friends, then the day after we came home, my family came to stay for 8 days and they left yesterday...I'll really try to blog about it all when we get back. We leaving to go to Seattle in a couple hours because Rich has a 3 day finance conference next weeks. I'm SO excited to FINALLY go to Seattle and see the house that Rich grew up in and his school and church and all that stuff. We are also really excited to visit Rich's brother and sister in law, and nephews! I'm also making Rich take me to the first Costco ever built! It's a landmark in my opinion! :) Anyways, we'll be gone 7 days then then the day we get back Rich's mom and dad and 2 nieces are flying in to stay for 10 days....so we are going to be busy busy busy, so the blog will more than likely get neglected ( unless we get free Internet at the hotel!) So apologies for the lack of entertainment :(
I just realized I never did a Father's day shout out to my super hott red head. I LOVE YOU HUNNY! You are literally the best, most fun Dad on the planet. Macy thinks you are one big party train and you make our lives so much fun! Thanks for being such a wonderful provider and leader of our home! WE LOVE YOU!
P.S. Rich has always wanted to go horseback riding, so for his father's day present I booked us ( and kyle and kelsie) a 1/2 day horse back trail ride inside Glacier... It was BEAUTIFUL... We even saw a BEAR! FREAKY..... The pictures and video are HILARIOUS. Rich on a horse, doesn't get much funnier. He kept pretending to kill people with an imaginary sword, and he kept talking like he was in Lord of the Rings and referring to his horse as "my beast"..... I seriously love him.

2 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

that is SO rich. you guys are perfect for eachother.

Kristin said...

Wish I could have seen the horse back riding. You can't complain about us not visiting since you don't even have time for us! Miss you tons!