Saturday, December 13, 2008

Your mom lied to you...


I was watching a medical lecture on TV yesterday and I heard something crazy that proves my mother is a liar...( jk, mom, you're not a liar and I love you and you're pretty). Contrary to what they teach you, carrots DON'T improve vision...while good for your over all eye HEALTH they don't make you SEE better. It's all a big fat farce.... and it's all the bloody English's fault. Read up on it HERE.... and HERE.... oh and HERE TOO .

3 comments:

Aaron said...

That is what I have always wondered, if they are so good for your eyes why is there so many dead rabbits on the road?

Aaron said...

That is what I have always wondered, if they are so good for your eyes why is there so many dead rabbits on the road?

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Ah crap the secret is out