Dear grownups that know us....
Hi, this is Macy. My parents are so busy this time of year, that I decided to help out with the Christmas letter! This year has been so fun and we are so excited for Christmas. I'm REALLY excited for Christmas because that means we get to go to Las Vegas. Both of my grandma's live there and they are SO SO FUN. They let me do whatever I want!! I get to drink soda and eat tons of sugar and my schedule goes right out the window. I just LOVE IT! I think my mom really loves it to because she just shakes her head the whole time and says “I can't believe this” … I'm pretty sure that means she can't believe how much fun we are having! Christmas is also fun because my mom spent hours putting up and decorating a really pretty Christmas tree. She had so much fun that I like to take all the ornaments off that I can reach and give them to her so she can have so much fun putting them back on.
This year has been a blast. I learned how to walk really well and now Mom and Dad can't even keep up with me! I'm really good at taking EVERYTHING apart, and I love to empty cabinets, drawers and boxes. My specialty is the sock drawer. I love to mix dad and mom's socks because I'm learning that sharing your things, especially toys, is very important. I'm sure they don't mind sharing at all. I have also discovered that the trash can is the PERFECT hiding spot for all my mom and dad's expensive stuff. They are so smart though because every time they lose something now, that is the first place they look!
Speaking of my parents, my dad is really skinny. He lost 35 pounds this year, and is really healthy. He is really into vitamins and healthy food that makes you live a longer and healthier life. My mom keeps saying he is smokin' hot, whatever that means. She wants to get healthy too, but she keeps saying she can't find her motivation... maybe she should look in the trash can??
I can say a few words now like ball, cracker, wow, uh-oh, and mom and dad...and Mitt Romney 2012. :) Even though talking is great, my very favorite thing to do is yell. Yelling is really really fun. My favorite times to yell are when my mom is on the phone, right in the middle of church, and the last hour of long road trips.
Also, really quickly, I just have to tell you that I have the best parents in the world!! Neither of them work, because they love to stay at home and play with me! Dad hangs out with us all day and it's so fun. He plays games with me and is always so silly!! He is looking for a job, but I don't think he should get one because he is so much fun to have around! Mom really likes having him around so much, especially when I need my diaper changed. :) He is working really hard at finding a job, and I know he'll get one soon.
Last, but definitely not least I want to say thanks to all of our family and friends who have been so nice and so generous to us this year. You all have made us feel so special and loved this year, and we are so grateful for ALL of you. My mom and dad says times are kinda tough for a lot of people right now, but I think the only thing that matters is that we have each other. I'm know that our Heavenly Father loves me and my mom and dad so much, because he has given us so many blessings, including such amazing friends and family. I know that if we keep being faithful and try our very best to be good, that He will bless us all even more. We love you all!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Love, Macy Kate Knapp...and my mom and dad, too.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
9 comments:
Macy, you have the coolest parents around. We like hanging out with them too!! And you're just a little bundle of joy! We love coming over and playing with you. Have fun in Las Vegas and we will see you when we all get back!
That is adorable! We're in Vegas too! Aren't grandmas the best!! Merry Christmas!
How precious!
We miss your stinkin guts soo soo much!!! Hope you had a fun Christmas with your family. We love you guys so much and are so grateful you are our neighbors and friends..and that you share your adorable child with us. Friends, family and of course the gospel is really all that matters in life. It really puts things into perspective when you think about it nothing else seems to matter. We are so lucky to have to gospel in our lives that teaches us those truths and good people around us that are such good examples of that. We luv you so much and can't wait to party down with ya like its 2009!!
Dear Macy,
You are so adorable and smart. I think Santa should bring you a horse so you can ride around like this princess you are. I also think your mom should have Rebecca & Mary-Gail over for a play date. They love little people :) Merry Christmas!
Love,
Kemp Kuties
So cute! Kellie, Macy is very funny! It sounds like you guys had a great year and congratulations to Rich for all that weight lost! Happy New Year you guys! Love ya!!
aww... Macy Moo is too stinkin' cute! Hope Christmas went great for you guys!
Macy - thanks for the letter. Tell your folks Hi for me.
Macy... you know i heart u right? and your mom and dad! thanks for writing such a cute letter! love u! xo and happy new year!! xoxoxoxo. Auntie D.
Post a Comment