Those pics are PRICELESS, she is so flipping cute. Love the fam picture too, you guys look great!! I bet this was so fun. We can't wait to see more pics and some more cheesers of Macey Moo!
SO cute! Love them. They turned out so super good! My favorite is the first one, but they are all so cute. Good choice on the outfits, and the bows, so cute!
CUTE pictures...someday I want a redhead baby! And you can only pull off bows like that for a little while in your life, so make them BIGGER next time!
Have a comment or something to say that you don't want public? Email me, at ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com .
...Kellie...
I'm in love with... My super hott red headed husband, my babies, writing, yapping on the phone, a cleverly placed swear word, Fox News, reality TV, going out to dinner, costco coupons, windex, sushi, and Target. I don't love... funky smells, mean people, getting my picture taken, germs, eggs, and mayonaise.
...Rich...
He's in love with...stand up comedy, scratchies, getting a good deal, adventure and exploration, the star ship enterprise, white women named Kellie, anything geeky and cheap :) He does not love... inefficiency, Kellie's spending habits, terrorists, and small portion sizes at restaurants...
...Macy...
She loves...dinosaurs, Beyonce, playing pretend, swimming, her friends, Lukey and Miley, hide and go seek, the whole world, and Disneyland. She does NOT love...blood, long car trips, Costco, soggy cereal, or getting harrased by her little brother.
...Luke...
He loves...chicken, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, dress up, yelling at his mom, angry birds, the park, and Disneyland. He does NOT love.. trying new food, bugs, bedtime, lowes,shots, or loud music.
...Miley...
She loves...bananas, Paw Patrol, her brother and sister, Mickey Mouse, her Lamb doll, and everything and anything her daddy does. She does not love... scary faces, having her nose wiped, and bedtime.
14 comments:
Those pics are PRICELESS, she is so flipping cute. Love the fam picture too, you guys look great!! I bet this was so fun. We can't wait to see more pics and some more cheesers of Macey Moo!
Wow! Those pics are so stinkin' cute. Love the family pic and the "Santa gloves" holding Macy. Could she be any more photogenic?
Where did you get them done?
SO cute! Love them. They turned out so super good! My favorite is the first one, but they are all so cute. Good choice on the outfits, and the bows, so cute!
Very cute pictures! She is getting so big!
SO SO cute! My favorite is the one with the teddy bear.
seriously the cutest pictures ever!!!
absolutely darling! She is gorgeous! You all look great!
What a cute little family you guys are!!! Macy is so cute and growing up fast!
CUTE pictures...someday I want a redhead baby! And you can only pull off bows like that for a little while in your life, so make them BIGGER next time!
She's too sweet!
Aww!!! Macy looks so pretty, and she has some good looking parents too!
Those turned out great! I didn't know you were doing family pics too. Very nice!
I am so jealous that I didnt take those!!! Were those at Kiddie Kandids? They look so good!!! Love all of them!!
Adorable.
Even Rich.
Post a Comment