Monday, December 8, 2008

Hallelujah.....

I'm alive. I've spent the last 36 hours wanting Rich to knock me the freak out so I didn't have to experience this horribleness... Thank goodness I was asleep for about 28 of the last 36 hours or Rich would have ran away from home. I had the nastiest, butt kicking, kill me now, case of the stomach flu. I was bawling, freezing, shaking, barfing, and much much more, however it would be unlady-like for me to continue to list my symptoms. I will tell you however at one point I had 4 blankets, gloves and snowboarding socks on with one of those bean bag microwave hot things and I was still FREEZING. Ok, I know I'm going on and on and on, but I need to convey the insane level of my sickness. I'm on the up and up and even ate a pancake and a half today. I just had to jump on here and say THANK YOU to my super fly husband for being a single parent the past two days. He took really good care of me AND the baby in completely separate parts of the house, as I had quarantined myself off in our room, so they baby didn't get sick. He even tried to make our bedroom as Christmas-y as possible for me by stringing lights around by birthday flowers and putting them next to my bed. Cute huh?

7 comments:

Rebecka said...

Poor Kellie! I'm so glad you ate feeling better.

Kayla said...

Oh no! I am sorry you were so sick. If you need anything, let me know. I am glad you're feeling better though.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are alive and doing better!!! Sounds like that was AWEFUL!

kenna said...

Glad you are feeling better. 85% isn't bad. Hopefully Rich gets over his quickly and you guys can be back to normal, around mid-January. :)

The Brown's said...

holy crap! tHAT IS SOME SERIOUS FUNK YOU HAD! gLAD YOU LIVED TO TELL THE TELL. love THE ROOM DECORATIONS RICH MADE FOR YOU:o)

Jeff and Holly said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you guys are doing better. I was just wondering if you got your picture from Costco or not....I have a long story to tell you about ours. Needless to say, we have yet to receive ours....

~SHERI said...

You should have called Ryan, maybe we could have smuggled some good drugs up to you...