As of November 2nd....Macy is officially a ONE YEAR OLD!!! I CANNOT believe it's been a year since our insanely cute little chicka arrived on the scene!! She just keeps getting more and more cute EVERYDAY.... we are so lucky to have her as our lil baby!!! Macy likes to do things big style so she pulled a Paris Hilton on us and requested to party in Vegas for her first birthday as all posh and fabulous babies do. She kicked things off with super cute and fun birthday party at Rich's parents house, Winnie the Pooh style, and got straight crazy on her cake. She was trying to share with everyone and had no problems digging in. She loved having her little cousins there, and they were a big help with teaching her the ropes of opening up her very first birthday presents...Then she had a flashy uber pink bash at my mom's house on Halloween all decked out in her ballerina costume. Then we started her ACTUAL birthday off right with cake for breakfast and a few more gifts. All in all we had A CRAZY FUN birthday week. After a week of being a little social butterfly and kissing and waving at everyone in sight, she can now add a few words to her repertoire.... she loves to say "CHEESE!", "WOW!" and "YEAH!" however in true Macy fashion, she only says them when she is feeling it and hardly ever when we ask :) Thank you to EVERYONE who made Moo's first birthday super special. WE LOVE YOU! Enjoy the pics!
yay! happy birthday little cutie! oh, and by the way kellie, i tell everyone about how macy does all sorts of tricks. my favorite is oh no! (hands on the head) so funny!
I can't believe that Macy turned one! She is so cute! I love the little chocolate face! So Marc and I have got some news so you need to look at our blog but first I need to send you an invitation because we made it private.
Have a comment or something to say that you don't want public? Email me, at ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com .
...Kellie...
I'm in love with... My super hott red headed husband, my babies, writing, yapping on the phone, a cleverly placed swear word, Fox News, reality TV, going out to dinner, costco coupons, windex, sushi, and Target. I don't love... funky smells, mean people, getting my picture taken, germs, eggs, and mayonaise.
...Rich...
He's in love with...stand up comedy, scratchies, getting a good deal, adventure and exploration, the star ship enterprise, white women named Kellie, anything geeky and cheap :) He does not love... inefficiency, Kellie's spending habits, terrorists, and small portion sizes at restaurants...
...Macy...
She loves...dinosaurs, Beyonce, playing pretend, swimming, her friends, Lukey and Miley, hide and go seek, the whole world, and Disneyland. She does NOT love...blood, long car trips, Costco, soggy cereal, or getting harrased by her little brother.
...Luke...
He loves...chicken, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, dress up, yelling at his mom, angry birds, the park, and Disneyland. He does NOT love.. trying new food, bugs, bedtime, lowes,shots, or loud music.
...Miley...
She loves...bananas, Paw Patrol, her brother and sister, Mickey Mouse, her Lamb doll, and everything and anything her daddy does. She does not love... scary faces, having her nose wiped, and bedtime.
9 comments:
happy birthday to macy! and congratulations to kellie and rich for successfully surviving the first year of being parents.
yay! happy birthday little cutie! oh, and by the way kellie, i tell everyone about how macy does all sorts of tricks. my favorite is oh no! (hands on the head) so funny!
SOOOOOOOO Cute!!! I love this lil one year old. I can't believe it's been a year. Happy Birthday Macy :)
Happy Birthday MACY POO!! i wish I was there!!
Happy Birthday Moo!!!!
Yay Macy!! Let's have another party here for her!!! Hope you had a great time in Vegas!
oh cute girl, Happy Birthday!
Oh Kellie! She is so dang cute...they grow up fast, yeah?
I can't believe that Macy turned one! She is so cute! I love the little chocolate face! So Marc and I have got some news so you need to look at our blog but first I need to send you an invitation because we made it private.
Post a Comment