So, we're sitting in the foyer at church the other day waiting to go in, because big surprise..we were late, and this super cute lady in my ward comes running out with her adorable little boy who is throwing a major fit (which I wish I could do sometimes to get out of church, haha JK) and he is totally screaming at the top of his little lungs and Macy WOULD NOT stop staring... so I turn her away from him and give her something to play with and she is like struggling so hard, straining her little neck to turn around and stare at them and try to figure out why on earth her little friend is freaking out... I even tried bribing her with a cracker to turn around and she wasn't having it... so finally the poor mom decides this fit calls for a trip outside and as she gets up and starts to take him out, MY DAUGHTER STARTED CLAPPING... seriously, that's just rude. I guess I'll have to start looking into little miss manner's classes. geez.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
2 comments:
Ok, so that is pretty much hilarious. So cute!
We are in a ward of little rascals and I know where Macy is coming from. Sometimes, enough is enough!
Post a Comment