I have no idea why, but I've been asking people this question lately... if you had CRAZY unlimited amounts of moolah... What would you splurge on?? Like, what are the totally random, unnecessary, over the top, sick crazy things your would spend money on? Spare me the whole "buying a pony for every kid if Africa, take everyone I know on a vacation, or buy your mom a corvette" bit, cause I'm not talking about that. Be selfish.. I want to know... either leave me a comment or blog about it... oh, mine? thanks for asking... let me think....1. I'd want one of those George Jetson conveyor belt "get ready for the day" machines... like where you just step on a moving sidewalk thingy and machines, shower you, brush your teeth, make you up and dress you.... I hate getting ready, but not enough to skip the process every day of my life...I can't function until I've taken a shower but it seems like such a huge hour long thing...
2. I'd pay the cast from "The Office" to come over and hang out with me, but they would absolutely have to act like their TV characters and not their real selves.
3. I'd have someone on hand 24/ 7 in my home to give me a massage or pedicure or to do my nails.
4. I would buy every shoe and every purse and every piece of jewelry on the planet...
5. I'd have private cooking lessons from Paula Dean, private sewing lessons from Martha Stewart and private workouts with the that Bob guy on Biggest Loser....
4 comments:
Oh, I would so hire a personal hairstylist to come to my house every morning to do my hair all cute. Actually, I want this so bad, I really will do it sometime in the future. I hate doing my hair; I'm so bad at it!
And there is some plastic surgery I'd love to have done (don't hate modern technology, ok?).
And of course I would buy my dream house with everything that I could ever hope for in a house combined with excellent furnishings.
I would hire a maid. I hate cleaning. I would buy the baddest truck with the sweetest wheels. It would have to be 4WD so I could off road whenever I felt the whim. I would buy a super sleek sports car because you know I would have to have both. I would so be buying myself a new house, walking distance to the beach with a big ole fat library to read in with big ole fat Barnes and Noble chairs but of course way better. I would have my dream pool built. I would hire a personal groomer to do all the little things like my nails and my eyebrows and my toes because I hate all that! There is so way to much to even consider. This is just the stuff from the top of my head. Oh YA also I would take like a month vacation to County Clair, Ireland! Alas that is why I will never be rich, because I would just become a snob!
1. I think it goes without saying that I wouldn't work anymore, but just in case it doesn't...I'm saying it.
2. I'd buy an island in the Carribean that is no more than 30 min plane/helicopter ride to the nearest Wal-Mart/Costco (I know I would be rich, but I'll always be cheap at heart)
3. The island would have a 60,000 sq ft home with guest quarters, 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, 24/7 service (including cooking, cleaning, maintenance, etc.). There would be a heli-pad, run-way, race track, and multiple jet skis and boats.
4. I would buy Jay Leno's auto collection. (I understand that these cars would not terribly be useful on my island, so I will have another home on the mainland to house them)
5. I would buy some grillz. I wouldn't wear them except on Halloween or to be funny.
5. Last but certainly not least, I would pay Rainn Wilson to be my personal sidekick. He would act like Dwight at all times, except for when it gets annoying and I have to ask him to stop.
Numbers 3 and 4 our MUSTS in my book. But for me (i know i'm rediculously boring) but i would give it all to Primary Children's Hospital. They saved our baby and seriously when we have loads of money someday that's where it's GOING! (And then to numbers 3 and 4!) lol
Post a Comment