So last night was the super hott Victoria's secret fashion show.. I LOVE that show!! I think all the lil outfits are super cute, and I also like it because it's what I like to call...motivation! Also, my best friends, the Spice Girls, performed and they were so cute...I was kinda sad that they lip sync'd an old school song, but it was still fun to see them together. They all look SO much better than 10 years ago, which is hilarious to me and they are all skinner too, which is funny since they've all had kids except for "Sporty."Also, I had a birthday last Saturday, and I'm old. :) 24 is a good age, but it's also like... HELLO, you are an adult! Unfortunately, that puts me 6 years away from my dreaded age of 30... I swear when I turn thirty I'm going to go into a coma... I can't handle that. I'll stop thinking about it. Anyways...for my birthday we went to a yummy sushi place that was super good. HOWEVER...they took us to these "special" Japanese tables, where they make you sit on the floor, but there is a hole under the table for your feet, so you don't have sit Indian style. Well, they show us to the table and they the hostess tells us to take off our shoes. WHAT THE CRAP? I've never in my life taken my shoes off at a restaurant!! That's rude and gross! I looked around and the WHOLE place had their shoes ON. So I asked the lady if she was serious and she said yes, because of the special Japanese wood in the table, I had to remove my shoes. Grr.... so I stood there and awkwardly tried to take off my knee high sexy boots in front of other people's FOOD. I kept apologizing to the table next to me,
but they just looked at me like I was the one electing to remove my shoes, since everyone else had theirs ON. Dumb...worst of all taking off my hot shoes, showed off my even sexier ankle socks....Oi Vey...next time I eat sushi, I'm wearing flip flops and getting a pedicure before I go! Anyhoo..this picture ( that I took from the side to avoid a glare in the middle) is what is now hanging on my wall!!! Rich and I were out shopping around for my birthday present, and we walked into a gallery at the mall and both fell SO in love with this picture!!! I love the way the Savior looks in this picture and we both LOVE the colors! SO yellow-based :) So we got it!!! And since it was on the steeper end of the birthday budget, I'm almost positive it's Rich's birthday present, both of our Christmas presents AND our anniversary presents :) hahaha... it's the gift that keeps on giving :) Also, my hot mom and her boyfriend and his daughter came up to visit this weekend and we went and say Christmas around the World at BYU and showed them around temple square and did the whole Utah visitor thing... it was so good seeing my mom! They were all super nice and got me a spa gift certificate... I'm SO excited... I gotta call today and make an appointment! Has anyone ever had a seaweed body wrap?!?! Let me know!! I'm interested in giving that a whirl!!
Last but not least... Macy, my red head and I went and got our first big Christmas tree, last year we had a lil charlie brown tree, but this year, we picked a big fat 7 ft Grand Fir! It's the best shaped real tree I've ever seen in my life!! And after hours of obsessing in the Christmas isles in my favorite store Target, I finally picked out ornaments! Sparkly gold snowflakes, and a variety of red and gold ornaments with a big red star to top it all off! Also Rich and I have been collecting ornaments from our trips too, so there is Knapp family history all up in there too! My favorite is the I HEART NY one.. LOVE IT! Oh and YES it is blocking our front door :) IT WAS THE ONLY PLACE IT FIT! yes, it's a fire hazard, but if the tree catches on fire we'll just open the door and push it out! So if you come over...use the back please :) haha Anyways... here it is! The official Knapp Family Christmas 2007 Tannenbaum!!! ( Rich says "tannenbaum" instead of just plain ol' "tree", cause he is wacky like that, however, just for the record, I say CHRISTMAS TREE muahaha, love you hunny!)
3 comments:
Target is my favorite store too! And that's hilarious that you have your front door blocked. We're not even putting up a tree this year, how sad is that?
reading that was the most excitement i've had all day! you kill me.
I would have paied to watch you take off your boots and POOF there are ankle socks! Love it. Merry Christmas, hopefully Santa knows to use the back door otherwise he is going to have a hard time with the big red bag and the Christmas tree to squeeze around. YIKES
Post a Comment