
ok... i love this woman. Not the big chubby pregnant version of me, but the other one! MY MOM. It's so weird how much more you love your mom when you have a baby! I mean I've always loved her, but now it's like a whole new thing! This wonderful woman has been there while I've BAWLED and laughed and BAWLED and then BAWLED some more. (bawling is a totally side effect of building a human in your tummy and then having it come out) This

past week and she's taught me so much and has been SUCH a huge help and security blanket! Every time anything happened I just had to turn and ask " is that normal?" and she knew! I remember being 18 and like counting the days until I could move out after high school and now i'm like begging HER to move in with me! So I just wanted to publicly thanks my super hot mom for helping me so much and being there for me, even thought I thought I could do it alone... DUMB! If you've had a baby I KNOW you understand, and if you have yet to have a baby PROMISE me that you'll have your mom come up and stay with you for a week....TRUST ME! :) I LOVE YOU MOM! MACY LOVES YOU TOO!
4 comments:
Ok, now you have me bawling! I totally totally agree with you. We live right around the corner from my mom and i could not survive to this day without her! There's something about their calm loving way of helping you learn how to take care of your new little one and the fact that they know EVERYTHING! Isn't that funny how years ago we were counting the days and hours to move out, and now we are counting the days and hours and minutes until they get to your house! I totally hear you kellie. When Nicci had her surgery my mom held us together and basically carried us through it all. Just think kellie...someday, that might be US! And we'll be telling our grandchildren that we beccame the way we are because of OUR moms. I love you kellie. And i LOVE this post. :) A big shout out to our MOMS!! <3
That's so nice of you to thank your mom. They really do know everything, and it's funny that you don't realize that until after you move out of their house.
Amen sister! I never realized what my mom did for me until I had a baby. Mom's do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that you need. They are the best!!!
Moms are the best! It's crazy too, how after you have a baby you finally realize how much your mom loves you! It's so amazing!
Post a Comment