Thursday, November 29, 2007

I got a little crazy...so I'm fixing it.

So I'm not gonna lie, I lived it up with my first pregnancy. I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, as long as it was dipped in chocolate... so I'm paying for that I little bit cause I'm still looking somewhat prego.... I know it's only been a month and it's supposed to take at least 6 months to get all this baby fat off, but I just wanted to make myself accountable to my blog-o-licious friends that I am now getting with it... biggest loser style. Tons of fruits and veggies, no white flour or white sugar, butt loads of water, and no carbs after 5pm. (however I am going to take my birthday and Christmas day off cause hello...there is good food involved during Christmas and I already have my birthday cake picked out) Wish me luck and wave my big ol butt bye-bye! Macy is gonna get a skinny mom!

1 comment:

Julie and Kyle said...

well, to make you feel better, someone left an anonymous comment on my page that said "you look FAT". nice huh.