So I'm trying this blog thing out... first I need to say that I've very disappointed in a few things...first is that NO one is "connected or linked" or however the h you say that in blog terms, to my blog so more than likely no one with read this...unless it turns out half way cute and I decide to send it to kelli and heather my only two blogalicious friends.... and if that is the case, i'd probaly need to call them to ask them how to go about doing it.... which leads me to my next disapointment and that is that I feel out of it... I can't even make my page super cute cause i'm not tech savy like all these young teenage punks that at the H.S class of 2007....so I feel old and dumb. So my goal is to learn to speak HTML so that I can whip up any blog at the drop of a hat and make it super duper cute... I have tons of cute fonts... which by the way you get at this link..
http://www.momscorner4kids.com/fonts/index.htm just click on a letter and find the cutest, free-est fonts known to man... anyways I want them on here... but I can't freakin figure it out... another thing is I (unlike my aforementioned friends) do not live in a fabulous city nor do i have a cute baby living outside my womb.... so what the crap can I blog about??? Hopefully I can muster up SOME sort of intersting topics about my oh so prego life of nasea, or maybe tell super fun OB.GYN stories... who knows.... maybe I'll recruit others to join the blog realm... hm...
ps... Rich is in St. George for a dumb city finance conference... so I have wasted this week... wasted time watching lots of pointless tv, wasted money on super fun stuff like pedicures and going out to dinner every night and purse parties, oh and headbands if definatly my new thing.... and wasted my house...since I've had no motivation to clean :) good times...
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
1 comment:
First off, don't clean your house! You are pregnant, enjoy every moment of it. Second pedicures and manicures are a pregnancy must! Third, hello, you don't need a baby to have a great blog! I love hearing your hilarious stories!!
Post a Comment